Web Evaluation Model
Web Evaluation Model - [ WEM ]
• COMPANY INFORMATION: The website should provide all essential information, where the user/ customer/ visitor could access information on the organisation before undertaking an e-Commerce transaction.
• PRODUCT/ SERVICE INFORMATION: The website should contain product/ Service information which a user/ customer/ visitor could possibly require before undertaking an e-Commerce transaction.
• NEGOTIATION: The website should allow all the customisation of the product/ service that the user/ customer/ visitor could expect from company.
• ORDER: The website should provide as comprehensive, easy and simple range of options for ordering the product/ service and be expected by the user/ customer / visitor.
• SETTLEMENT (Payment): The website should provide as good and secure range of payment options may be expected by users/ customers.
• SETTLEMENT (Delivery): The website should provide a wide range of delivery options, which is a common feature that could be expected when processing orders online for product and services. They tend to generally satisfy, and offer convenience and reassure customers.
• AFTER-SALE SERVICE: Overall the after-sale customer support service should be appropriate and satisfy the customer.
• AESTHETIC EFFECT: Overall the website has to be aesthetically pleasing.
• EASE OF NAVIGATION: Website has to be easy to navigate.
• EASE OF USE: Website has to be easy and simple to use by customer.
• INNOVATION: Website should be design with innovative features.
• COMMUNITY: Website should foster community excellently.